Kenwood ProTalk PKT-23 and TK-3701 two-way radios provide a simple, economical and effective short-range radio service for professionals.
The PKT-23. An easy-to-use, license-free PMR446 UHF FM transceiver. Thin, lightweight and durable. Compliant with IP54 and 11 US MIL-STD standards.
Simple and Compact design
Intuitive to operate - all keys are on the front panel
Small, light and slim
Includes all 8 PMR446 Channels pre-programmed
Comes complete with Battery, Charger and Belt Clip
Buy Now PKT-23
Feature packed and with high performance, the TK-3601D is a true multi-tasker:
• 48 Channels pre-programmed with 16 Analogue PMR446 Frequencies plus 32 dPMR446 Digital Frequencies
• AMBE+2 Vocoder for Natural Sounding Digital Voice
• Built-In Voice Scrambler
• Two push to talk buttons to easily initiate calls in either analogue or digital modes
• Selectable seven LED colour options – can be set to identify different caller units at a glance
• White backlit LCD for clear display in all lighting conditions
• Long battery life between charges (up to 19 hours)
• "Industrial Strength" Construction, to US MIL-STD Specification 810G and IP54/55/67
• Supplied complete and ready to use with battery, charger and belt clip Whether communications are used for the safety of a worker, emergency situations or business management; Airsys.Cloud is a Push-to-Talk-Over-Broadband solution here to help you grow.