New Band & Channel Selective Digital Repeater TETRA
- Airsys is pleased to introduce the new Channel Selective Digital Repeater from Amphenol Private Networks that overcomes the lack of coverage by amplifying the TETRA signal that is available outside and repeating it inside!
TETRA networks are deployed and used in a wide range of different markets like Public Safety, Transportation, Utilities, Government, Military, Oil & Gas industries. Even the best network designs and rollouts will leave areas that have gaps in coverage or there is insufficient or no coverage specifically inside buildings and tunnels. The end result is poor or no coverage that compromises operational effectiveness and potentially safety of life.
The CSR-DMT digital channel selective repeater overcomes the lack of coverage by amplifying the UHF signal that is available outside and repeating it inside. Connected to the repeater is a donor antenna that is pointed towards the nearest base station, the repeated signal can then be distributed inside by single or multiple antennas like a Distributed Antenna System (DAS).
The CSR-DMT is a full band bi-directional digitally controlled ampliﬁer with built-in DSP-ﬁltering that oﬀers communication improvement in Public Safety and government systems. Our repeater is highly flexible and configurable on site.
- Full band (5MHz)
- Four band-segments in Downlink / Uplink directions.
- Uplink and Downlink gain is separately adjustable.
- Automatic gain control.
- Selectivity mode #1: 25 kHz - 1 MHz with step 25kHz (adjustable through software)
- Selectivity mode #2: 1.1 - 5 MHz with step 100kHz (adjustable through software)
Contact your account manager for more information.