Moving forward together
- Airsys welcomed senior Motorola Solutions personnel to their head office to celebrate and recognise their collaborative success in 2018; while also looking forward to future growth in 2019 and beyond.
The celebration looked to further cement the two companies´ great relationship in their long-standing commitment to provide the channel with products, solutions and services when they are needed most.
Attendees from Motorola Solutions included:
Vivienne Francis, Vice President for EMENA Channel at Motorola Solutions delivered to the Airsys team an insightful outlook of the opportunities and challenges that the channel will face in the short and long term. She emphasized the positive enhancement of the channel business that can be gained by embracing technical developments.
- Vivienne Francis, Vice President for EMENA Channel at Motorola Solutions
- Craig Calvert, channel sales director for EMEA at Motorola Solutions
- Vanessa Fifer, executive distribution manager & regional channel manager at Motorola Solutions
- Tanya Vasylevska, EMEA channel finance controller at Motorola Solutions
- Alicia Murray, Inside Sales assistant at Motorola Solutions
- Lianne Hill, channel account manager for UK & Ireland at Motorola Solutions
- Robbie Scott, channel account manager for UK at Motorola Solutions
- Lence Labourg, channel marketing manager at Motorola Solutions
The visit also provided the opportunity for Motorola Solutions to acknowledge the whole Airsys team for their continued support with special recognition being presented to:
Paula Cooper (key account support manager) - 31 Years Channel Support Achievement
James Dobson (marketing manager)-Exceptional contribution to Motorola Solutions Channel Marketing
Jason Mules (senior account manager) - Motorola Solutions Highest Revenue Achiever
Tom Grady (technical specialist) - Exceptional Technical Support to the Channel
Investing for the future
Refusing to take the easy “wait and see” approach, Airsys took a business decision to invest heavily in all areas of its business to help support their partners including a B2B e-commerce platform, improved training facilities, an increased product offering and a new demonstration suite and vehicle. In addition, with their continued relationship with Motorola Solutions, Airsys will continue to provide the channel with service excellence and unrivalled product choice. Read more
Are you a Motorola Solutions PartnerEmpower Reseller?
Strengthen your position and become a Motorola Solutions PartnerEmpower Reseller to grow your revenue and boost your profits. Motorola Solutions global channel partner program, PartnerEmpower, helps reseller succeed through a focus on Growth, Value, Differentiation and Expertise.
As a Motorola Solutions PartnerEmpower reseller, you will benefit from:
- Marketing resources and tools that help you increase awareness and generate leads
- Sales resources and tools that help you get in the door and close deals
- A ecosystem that connects you to better support the end-to-end solutions needs of your customers
- Comprehensive certification and training courses that improve your team's skills
- Technical resources that enable you to deliver more robust solutions and support your customers
- Empower Rewards
Sign up today