At Airsys, we are looking for a passionate Senior Technical Engineer to build a positive reputation in the channel as technically outstanding, to increase revenues through customer support and loyalty to the Airsys brand.
With over 25 years of experience, Airsys deliver a truly value-added service by providing technical, sales and marketing support and efficient logistics. We are committed to service excellence with an unrivalled product choice.
Airsys is Europe’s most successful value-added distributer of two-way radio, accessory and associated network equipment. With over 25 years of experience, Airsys delivers true value-add by providing technical sales and marketing support together with efficient logistics. We are committed to service excellence and unrivalled product choice.
Airsys Africa has been recently setup and is now growing successful in the Africa region, currently all supplied via the UK.
To build the reputation in the Channel as technically outstanding, to increase revenues through customer support and loyalty to the Airsys Brand.
Duties will include:
The ideal candidate:
- To visit with relevant channel dealers and assist with detailed product configuration
- Dealer specialist technical training sessions
- Assist Airsys’s ambition to be a Motorola Authorised Training Centre
- To provide digital radio systems design support
- Demonstration vehicle visits
- Support existing Technical Support resource
- Support Airsys Dealer Sales resource
- Dealer conferences & Networking
- Experience – PMR systems – Min 5 years
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware.
- Extensive commercial analogue and digital radio experience
- Good working knowledge of Internet connectivity methods.
- Knowledge of CPE QoS technologies including traffic prioritization and traffic shaping.
- Knowledge of Mototrbo systems such as IPSC, LCP through to CapMax
- Knowledge of TrboNet solutions advantageous
- Cisco Certifications CCNA,CCDA & CCNP a distinct advantage
- Experience with desktop operating systems including Win7, Win8, Win10
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Office Hours: 09:00 – 17:30 - Flexible working when out of the office.
Benefits: 23 days Holiday (3 to be held for Christmas Closedown) & Bank Holidays, Free Parking
Salary: on application and subject to experience