Airsys would like to invite you to participate in the heavily anticipated 'Airsys Football Tournament 2020.' This is a great event, raising money for brilliant causes.
Teams will be made up of groups of 5-8 colleagues with tournament style fixtures, meaning various opportunities to settle the score. It is a fantastic chance to interact with other businesses, maintain fair sportsmanship and keeping a competitive edge, all for a great cause.
- Winning team will receive £400 gift vouchers
- Second placed team will receive £200 vouchers
- Third placed team will receive £100 vouchers
(Prize money provided by Airsys and not from entry fee)
We ask for a £100 participation fee per team to enter into the competition.
50% of the proceeds will go towards Airsys' chosen charity TeamJack, supporting Sheffield Children's Hospital and CLIC Sargent. The remaining 50% will be donated to the charity chosen by the winner of the tournament. There will be a presentation for the winners once the tournament is completed. Submit your team by 31.03.2020.
Goals Birmingham, Star City, 100 Watson Road, B7 5SA
Saturday 25th April 2020
11:00 until 17:00
Terms and conditions
- Teams to be submitted by 31.03.2020
- Teams to be a minimum of 5 players and a maximum of 8
- Teams can be a mixture of players from different companies
- Teams must be from a reseller of Airsys or a manufacturer supplier to Airsys
- Gift vouchers are non transferable
- Any tax liability is the responsibility of the receiver of the gift vouchers. If you do not wish to participate please return the gift vouchers to Airsys
- Payment to be made on the day of the tournament in cash to Airsys
- The official 5-a-side tournament rule book must be followed at all times