After careful consideration, we have made the decision to postpone the Airsys Football Tournament on Saturday 25th April 2020.
We are disappointed not to host this event, but the safety of everyone involved is our top priority. We will inform you of a new date shortly and we look forward in seeing you on the new date.
Airsys would like to invite you to participate in the heavily anticipated 'Airsys Football Tournament 2020.' This is a great event, raising money for brilliant causes.
Teams will be made up of groups of 5-8 colleagues with tournament style fixtures, meaning various opportunities to settle the score. It is a fantastic chance to interact with other businesses, maintain fair sportsmanship and keeping a competitive edge, all for a great cause.
- Winning team will receive £400 gift vouchers
- Second placed team will receive £200 vouchers
- Third placed team will receive £100 vouchers
(Prize money provided by Airsys and not from entry fee)
We ask for a £100 participation fee per team to enter into the competition.
50% of the proceeds will go towards Airsys' chosen charity TeamJack, supporting Sheffield Children's Hospital and CLIC Sargent. The remaining 50% will be donated to the charity chosen by the winner of the tournament. There will be a presentation for the winners once the tournament is completed. Submit your team by 31.03.2020.
Goals Birmingham, Star City, 100 Watson Road, B7 5SA
Saturday 25th April 2020
11:00 until 17:00
Terms and conditions
- Teams to be submitted by 31.03.2020
- Teams to be a minimum of 5 players and a maximum of 8
- Teams can be a mixture of players from different companies
- Teams must be from a reseller of Airsys or a manufacturer supplier to Airsys
- Gift vouchers are non transferable (Gift vouchers to be confirmed by Airsys)
- Any tax liability is the responsibility of the receiver of the gift vouchers. If you do not wish to participate please return the gift vouchers to Airsys
- Payment to be made on the day of the tournament in cash to Airsys
- The official 5-a-side tournament rule book must be followed at all times