: Airsys Communications Technology Ltd
How we collect or obtain your information
Personal information we collect
- When you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us, registering your details, placing an order on the website, attending events, business cards, warranty requests, support requests, booking training courses)
- from your use of our website, using cookies and
- occasionally from third parties
: name, contact details, billing address, job title, phone number, e-mail address, IP address, registration passwords, bank or credit card information (via Sage Pay) and other information relevant to customer surveys or offers.
How we use your personal information
: for administrative and business purposes; particularly to contact you and process orders you place on the website, to improve our business and website, for advertising and analytical purposes, in connection with our legal rights and obligations and for certain additional purposes only with your explicit consent.
Disclosure of your personal information to third parties
: only to the extent necessary to run our business, fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law to enforce our legal rights and share information with manufacturers in order to assist in technical issues.
Do we sell personal information to third parties
How long we retain your personal information
: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes) and any other legal basis we have for using your personal information e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business.
How we secure your personal information
: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your personal information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers, encrypting payments on our site via SagePay and only granting access to your personal information where necessary.
). You can choose to accept of decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but these can usually be modified in your browser settings to decline if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Transfers of your personal information outside the European Economic Area
: we may transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area. Where we do so we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place.
Controlling your personal information
: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you are given the option to opt-in via a tick box to consent to your information being used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 which will be provided free of charge. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Airsys Communications Technology Ltd, Unit 35 City Industrial Park, Southern Road, Southampton SO15 1HG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, or incomplete, please write or e-mail us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you are not satisfied with our response, or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/
Your rights in relation to your personal information
- to access your personal information and to be informed about its use
- to correct your personal information
- to have your personal information deleted
- to restrict the use of your personal information
- to object to the use of your personal information
- to complain to a supervisory authority
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information
The data controller in respect of our website is Airsys Communications Technology Ltd, Registered in England No. 2671582 of Unit 35 City Industrial Park, Southern Road, Southampton, SO15 1HG. You can contact the data controller in writing, and send to above address or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.