For specific terms and conditions regarding warranty please refer to the Airsys Terms and Conditions.
When a product is in need of repair, and is covered under warranty, we can offer two types of warranty services; 'Out of Box' and 'Standard Warranty'.
If the product fails within 30 days of invoice and providing that the faulty product has all of its original packaging / documentation etc, and is re-sellable as new i.e. no writing on the box, or labels on the battery / unit, we will issue a replacement and collect the faulty product upon delivery.
If the product fails during it's warranty period and isn't covered by our 'Out of Box' service, simply obtain a repair number from us and send the item to our Returns Department. Airsys warranty does not include mechanical or physical damage. If you are a registered reseller, and your product is serial numbered
If you're unable to raise a return online and the product(s) complies with one of our warranties please complete the form on this page. For products out of warranty please see our
Any warranty will be invalidated if:
- The product has been improperly installed or used in a manner contrary to the supplied operating instructions
- The product has been mis-treated; the defect is found to be caused by physical abuse, or exposure to toxic or corrosive substances; internal or external corrosion is caused by ingress of water or other liquids
- The product has been tampered with, or modified in any way, including the alteration or removal of the serial number
- Any previous repair work has been carried out by an individual or organisation other than a manufacturer approved engineer or service centre
- Any part has been fitted that is not manufacturer approved
Airsys reserves the right to make a handling fee of £25.00 plus VAT* for any product:
- Suffering damage that invalidates any warranty claimed, where the repair charge is then refused
- That has sustained sufficient damage to be considered ‘beyond economical repair’
- Where no fault is found
- Where a product is sent for a quoted repair and the quote is then refused
* (These charges are to cover costs incurred by Airsys from the manufacturers under these circumstances)
Please note that some products are sold by Airsys without warranty, and some products will be out of their warranty period. Please refer to the relevant order confirmation to identify the products warranty status before returning goods to Airsys.
All warranty services will incur a standard delivery charge.