If you are a registered dealer with Airsys and your product is out of warranty, please log into your account to raise a fixed price repair online or check our Fixed Price Repair List.
On the occasion your faulty product is not covered by a fixed price repair, the product has mechanical or physical damage we will need to quote for a repair.
If you are a not a registered Dealer with us and would like to use this service please register with Airsys.
To use our Fixed Price Repair Service or to be quoted for a repair please complete the form below to retreive a repair number before returning the product to the Airsys reurns department.
Any warranty will be invalidated if:
- The product has been improperly installed or used in a manner contrary to the supplied operating instructions
- The product has been mis-treated; the defect is found to be caused by physical abuse, or exposure to toxic or corrosive substances; internal or external corrosion is caused by ingress of water or other liquids
- The product has been tampered with, or modified in any way, including the alteration or removal of the serial number
- Any previous repair work has been carried out by an individual or organisation other than a manufacturer approved engineer or service centre
- Any part has been fitted that is not manufacturer approved
Airsys reserves the right to make a handling fee of £35.00 plus VAT for any product:
- Suffering damage that invalidates any warranty claimed, where the repair charge is then refused
- That has sustained sufficient damage to be considered ‘beyond economical repair’
- Where no fault is found
- Where a product is sent for a quoted repair and the quote is then refused