When it comes to an emergency, every seconds counts!
Simply press to send alerts and requests to Hytera and Motorola Solutions radios. Integrate with emergency alarms, access systems and machinery to notify DMR radios, radio groups, SMS and email with a three stage alert escalation.
· Connect and go, with the straightforward alarm monitoring module.
· Simple to set-up and configure, with built in test and discovery tools.
· Integrates with R-LinX Wi-Fi Buttons
· Integrates with emergency alarms, access systems and machinery.
· Notifications to DMR Radios, Radio Group, SMS, email.
· Escalation three stage alert
· Serial Input Sentence Message Parsing with Keyword and Omit word functionality.
· TCP Input Sentence Message Parsing with Keyword and Omit word functionality.
· Radio Keyword In to start the alert escalation.
· Radio or SMS Keyword In to activate onboard contact closure outputs.
· Lone Worker for up to ten users, with event log.
· Alert logging as a CSV file.
· No Licence or support fees
Push. Connect. Alert.
R-LinX - Wireless call button
- Links simply to the R-LinX Ah hoc Wi-Fi
- Buttons arrive preconfigured to connect to the R-LinX
- Available in any colour, as long as it’s white.
Push - The smart little Wi-Fi button
- Three stage Escalation
- 60ft (Dependant upon the infrastructure)
- LED: Status Ring Indicator (White, Red, Green)
- Three Push Triggers: Short, Double and Long Press
- Batteries: 3x AAA (Included)
- Batteries life: 12 months (Based on 10 presses a day)
- Mount: Screw, Glue/Magnetic
- Dimensions: 60mm x 60mm x 32mmThe original and full solution, with incredibly easy set-up. Sending notifications plus Lone Worker functionality.
Connect - Simply to the R-LinX
Links to radios via a tethered Hytera MD785 with UART conversion, directly via the IP Hytera repeater, conventional mode only, or tethered Motorola DMR Control Radio.
Alerts - Sent to Hytera or Motorola Solutions radios
- RS232 or RS485 Serial Ports
- 4x USB 2.0 Ports
- 4x Onboard Contact Closures (Easily expandable to 12 via a
- Brainbox ED-588 GPIO module)
- TCP and IP Client In/Out
- Power Consumption: +5V DC, 2.6 Amps
- SMS -Separate USB GSM D-Link Dongle and
- SIM Card Required
- Dimensions: 120mm x 110mm x 23mm
- Notifications via SMS and email, plus activate sirens/sounders.*
- *Network/LAN connection or additional hardware required